Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Look at my blue tongue!"


I had to post this pic of Elizabeth and her blue tongue that she got from a lollipop at church. We switched them to the 2 year old class in December and they absolutely love it! They were in the toddler room before which is basically just a room full of a bunch of toys where they just play for an hour. But now they are in more of a classroom where they sing songs, have a lesson and do a craft. One night they even came out with a piece of paper that they had glued things to, I was like, "you gave my kids glue?!" Well I didn't really say that but I thought it. It's just so great to see them socializing with other kids and really enjoying being somewhere like that and the best part - no tears! They are learning too, Elizabeth was going around the house saying "God gave us Jesus" over and over again. My babies are getting so big and grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment