Monday, January 17, 2011

Bedtime



We are still having some bedtime issues around here, Elizabeth is getting a lot better, she usually goes right to sleep even sometimes before I have turned out the light. She has to have her whole "family" in her bed which consists of Santa, Woody, Buzz, Jesse, baby doll, bunny, Mickey and probably a few more I can't remember. She is back in a Pull Up b/c I realized she just wasn't ready to stay dry all night, we will try again in a few months. D on the other hand has done great staying dry, he gets up by himself at night and goes in his potty, so proud of him! But getting him to stay in bed at bedtime is such a challenge, it's the same thing night after night after night. I mean really, when will this end? He is obviously a night owl like his daddy, I can live with that. But the constant coming out of his room not wanting to miss a single thing going on out here drives me nuts! I mean the kid even comes down the stairs and tries to help me do laundry when he is supposed to be in bed. I don't need your help, go to sleep already! I am trying REALLY hard to be patient and realize he's 3 years old, this is normal, he is normal - thank God - but really, when will this end?



1 comment:

  1. Trust me, when he's 16 you'll be happy to see him come out of his room. :)

    It's just a season. Hang on. It'll be gone in a blink.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete