Monday, April 5, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

My mom came in for my birthday this year which was really special since I don't think I have seen her on my birthday since I moved here. Something about having kids makes it so much more special too. We had such a great time, Saturday night Chris and I actually got to have a date night while my mom put the kids to bed, that is the first time we have ever been able to do that, it was great! It was freeeeezing cold outside but we braved it and had a nice dinner and saw a really good movie, what a treat!
On Sunday, we had a little party for me at our house, the kids had a blast of course and I got some really cool gifts, one of which was a Daniel Faraday bobble head from the Duran's, he is one of my fave characters from the greatest TV show on earth - LOST! Here he is standing next to my birthday cake that my mom and I made, it is supposed to be a purse. Yes, we are keeping our day jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Those Durans are AWESOME! I wish they'd make a Jack bobble head!

    ReplyDelete