Monday, April 5, 2010

The stepstool bridge

Over the last 6 months I have noticed the kids playing together more, I love to sneak up on them when they don't know I am there and listen in on their conversations and just watch them interact. I love it when I see them working together to make up a game or building something together, like this stepstool bridge they made in the basement. I got an organizer a few months back for their playroom with a bunch of bins to hold toys, the kids dumped all of the toys out of the bins and made a bridge. I cringed because of the mess but loved that they thought of this and did it together.

1 comment:

  1. Remember when we played lily pad in Grandma's kitchen? Looking back, that kitchen was probably tiny, but we played forever. Kids like the things toys go in better than the toys sometimes. So cute!

    ReplyDelete